Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's all happening...

I love Saturdays. A day all to myself, with Sunday still to come. It's sad that Saturday is almost over, but with two four-day weeks coming up, I think that I'll survive...


Today EA and I went to visit some friends who have a 3 1/2 month old baby, Allegra. She was such a happy, smiley, chatty little baby, unless I was holding her. I'm hopeless with babies, I don't know how to hold them. Her parents are fantastic, so easy going and happy. It was wonderful to catch up with them. They're recently married with a little house and a baby, and I can't wait until I'm at that point...

EA went to the cricket this afternoon, so I came home and slept. I had big plans of tidying the house and finishing my book, but I was just exhausted for some reason. When I woke up I met EA at a Thai restaurant in Milton and we had an early dinner. As we were coming out we ran into a good friend who was on her way to the Indian place across the road to pick up her takeaway. Young people just don't cook these days, do they?

I received confirmation in writing that I have been accepted into the Juris Doctor program this week. There was never really any question as to whether I'd be accepted, as I'd already had my credits approved, but nonetheless it was good to see it on paper...

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter