Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sleepy Sunday...

I had EA's Christmas party last night, which was quite nice. The food was disappointing though, which was unexpected as we've eaten at this restaurant before and it was lovely. Sat next to the wife of one of EA's team members, and she was fairly full on, but friendly all the same. It was nice to get home and have a bit of sleep before sis arrived after her party. A 3am Maccas run made for a tiring end to the evening.


I'm now in bed in our only air conditioned room pottering about on the net. I've started a new twitter account which may or may not remain in use. I want to clean this room from top to bottom today, however a nap is far more enticing before going to the cricket this evening. The last time I went to watch cricket I went home with the worst forehead sunburn of my life, so the night-time option is far more appealing for my poor white skin...

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter