Monday, December 7, 2009

Coveting...

I haven't added to this list in a while, which is good because really I need to be taking this off this list.

Oh well. Here are some more additions. Might I note that I don't expect to ever buy these things - it just makes me happy to look at them...


I love the tan one better than the white, but this is also lovely.

I have wanted this watch (in black, white tan, anything) for almost 2 years now. One day I'll just buy the damn thing. I think the only thing holding me back is that my engagement ring is white gold:




The first one was obviously taken by our jeweller...

So yeah, not quite sure if I could rock the white gold/yellow gold on the one hand look. I could always wear the watch on my right hand I guess...

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter