Thursday, December 10, 2009

Etsy...

I really wanted to buy a few things from ASOS this evening - a watch, a ring and a bracelet. I try to log in but the website keeps telling me that the password is wrong. It's not! So I get them to email me the password, confirm it is correct, and yet still it won't work. They have locked me out, so I gave up and went to Etsy for my retail therapy instead...



Earrings from Pink Turtle Designs

Necklace from Our Tea Party

Obviously my favourite shops are starting to show...

I'm banned now until Christmas. Self-enforced, however I'm sure EA would agree.

EA has found this blog, and I believe he is reading it. Hi, pumpkin! (He hates when I use pet names - I'm not a pet name person, but I love the look on his face when I call him by one)...

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter