Monday, December 7, 2009

Shopping...


After a tweet from bowsnhearts, I realised that I haven't listed what I've bought recently.

Given we're on a tight budget at the moment, and most of our spending money is going towards Christmas presents and our holiday to the Hunter Valley, I'm staying away from clothing. The little weight disaster helps with that.

I received my teapot necklace from Our Tea Party, and was so delighted that I went back to buy something else from her:



I love chrysanthemums, and so did my mum. Most people who know me will know that I wear a lot of black. So this is perfect. I can't wait to receive it...

I also bought this cameo bracelet from Boxfish Creations:



It's a bit different to what I would normally wear on my wrists, but it looks really pretty.

Oh, and I ended up buying the earrings that I was desperately wanting from Shlomit Ofir:



I can see myself buying a lot from her.

I also have the following earrings from Ebay:



I bought a couple of makeup items last week from Brands Exclusive. I got two foundations, a bronzer and an eye pencil all for under $10. They haven't arrived yet, and I don't know if they'll be great (Covergirl and Loreal), but I'm willing to give them a go. On that note, if you wanted to sign up for Brands Exclusive, or to Ozsale (holy cow their Alex Perry sale is good today), then please comment and I will invite you. If you buy something I get a $10 credit, which would be lovely for me, haha.

I think that's about it for the shopping...

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter