Monday, December 7, 2009

That's it!!!!!

I just took the scales out of the cupboard and stood on them for the first time in about a week. Holy moo, I got the fright of my life. I am officially as heavy as I've ever been. And this has to stop.


As of right now, I am officially off carbs. For real this time. It's all Steam Fresh and lean meat for me from now on. I have taken comfort eating to a whole new level this weekend and have put on 2kg.

I think I'll do weekly updates. My goal is to lose 15kg, and then assess. I don't want to be a particular weight, but I do want to fit into a particular pair of jeans. When I used to fit these particular jeans I was really happy about how I looked. If I could get back there, that would be awesome. So I'll give it a go.

If any of you have any super weight loss tips, feel free to comment...


0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter