Monday, December 7, 2009

Yay for Monday...

I both love and hate today. It is Monday, and yet I am at home, which is lovely. I'm praying for time to go by really, really slowly. So far so good... Back to work tomorrow, which is not so good.

I have mixed feelings about the weekend. On Friday night one of my fish died, which was sad. I cry when our fish die.

On Saturday morning we went to the Gold Coast to stay with EA's mother, who is holidaying there for the week.




We exchanged Christmas gifts, as we won't be seeing her again before the new year. EA's brother and his girlfriend gave me a Jurlique gift pack, which includes:




These gifts were especially lovely because I've been on the hunt for the perfect lip balm recently. Not sure if this is it, but it is super nice.

Yesterday we had brunch at Miami, and then went to Pacific Fair before visiting with EA's dad and stepmum. In the afternoon we went up to Mt. Tamborine for some Lick ice cream. If you have not tried Lick before, then you must go out and find a stockist. It is the best ice cream I have ever had in my life. I had vanilla bean, as they didn't have any of the condensed milk. I should have taken photos. It was just that good.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I'm going to go and make the most of today, by staying in bed. Napping, reading, watching TV shows, some internet shopping, etc. Yay!

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter