Saturday, January 2, 2010

Boo!

After a bit of a blogging break over Christmas, I am now back to having time to make posts. I'll probably flood this thing with posts over the next few days until I'm caught up, but for now, this is just a short little note to say Happy New Year!



EA and I had a really quiet night. We arrived home from our holiday the day before, and were quite tired. I organised all of my photos from 2009 ready to print and put in an album, and went to sleep at about 10pm. I have a long history of disappointing NYE outings, so I don't even try anymore. I find it so difficult to stay awake until midnight at the best of times... I did however attempt for the first time to make jam (peach), and it was a huge success!!!




Yesterday (New Year's Day) we went to my dad's house for my family Christmas lunch - roast pork, yum! We then showed my dad and sister all of our holiday snaps, plus some other photos from 2009. I'll make a separate post about our holiday.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2010!!!

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter