Sunday, January 3, 2010

Coveting...


EA will read this and his chest will go tight, because I have yet more to add to my covet list...

I have been looking a lot at Lush products recently. So many bloggers and youtubers are raving about them. I went in to Lush at the Gold Coast a while ago to look for a present for my Vogue KK, but all of the lip balms and solid perfumes I looked at weren't right. However, I didn't stop to smell the other soaps and bath treats. How I wish I had...

I intend on purchasing the following the next time I'm near a Lush store:




The Comforter Bubble Bar - I had a bath last night with some normal bubble bath and it was so relaxing and lovely. I'm going to add a bubble bath into my Sunday night pamper routine from now on...

The other two items that I'd like to try are the Mange Too Massage Bar (heads up EA!) and the Rock Star soap:





They're just so pretty, and from the descriptions on the website, I can imagine they smell so beautiful...

1 comments:

bowsnhearts said...

I haven't walked into Lush at all. Maybe I should. Maybe I shouldn't actually. Because I am on a shopping ban!

 

Free Blog Counter