Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And so it begins...

I just wanted to prove to you all that yes, I have in fact started my CPA study for the semester. The semester doesn't officially begin until Monday 15 February, so this is just bonus learning.



I've decided to go with the easier segment for my first night - Ethics and Governance. No calculations, and it all seems quite straightforward at the moment.

Apart from study, tonight has been mostly productive. I listed a couple of vintage dresses on Ebay, had EA take a photo of me for a student card (it's awful, but about as good as I could get), and I've watched bits and pieces of So You Think You Can Dance. I wish I could dance. Then I'd have a dancer's body. Holy hell.

We were going to go the gym, but I'm extremely tired, and frankly, tonight it was more important for me to start studying. I find that it's the first step that's the hardest. I've begun, and it can only get better from here.

I'm going to sleep in about 20 minutes. Depending on when I wake up, I'll probably go to the gym in the morning before work. We'll see how I go.

Hope you're all having a good week. It's the downhill run now, everyone...

2 comments:

Kellyansapansa said...

Good luck with the study. I always have the best intentions of making an early start, but it never happens!

Katie said...

That is the cleanest desk I have ever seen. Nice!

 

Free Blog Counter