Wednesday, February 10, 2010

KeepCup...

On Monday, my KeepCup arrived. It's the same colour as the cup pictured. I love it.


When I make coffee at work (which I'm doing more and more lately), I take ages to drink it, in which time it goes cold and yucky. This cup, is not only gorgeous, environmentally friendly and cheap, but it also keeps my coffee warm until I finish it - which can take all morning.

I was put onto the KeepCup by a fellow blogger, however I can't for the life of me remember who it was. I intend on finding out and crediting her, plus sending her a huge thank you. I smile every time I look at it.

Also, I make a mean mocha.

'Night, everyone.

P.S. EA - wouldn't it be lovely for me (and you, for that matter) to take a coffee to work in the car/train each morning made in our very own Nespresso coffee machine??? Just sayin'...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic idea! I bought a Thermos to buy coffee at work one day and it just didn't feel right. Now I just need to choose the colour combo ...

Audrey said...

cuute cup! love the hint you left behind too ;)

Kellyansapansa said...

That is too cute! Good luck "acquiring" the coffee machine ...

Anonymous said...

Oh what i good idea.

I might get one for my boy - (he's the coffee drinker around here)

Jade @ Earth to Jade said...

That is really cool! I'm going to order one when I get paid, I think.

Anonymous said...

This cup is just so sweet - I just ordered one (I'm easily influenced, can you tell? haha).. but seriously, what a great idea!

missea said...

I use mine every day, it's the cutest thing ever.

I'm easily influenced, too :)

 

Free Blog Counter