Saturday, April 3, 2010

Our new baby...

I have been very excited for a couple of days now, because EA finally let me buy something from my covet list. Myer sales really are wonderful. I'd like to welcome to our little family of material possessions - Georgio:



We got the brushed aluminium one - the Lattissima 680M - I liked the black, EA liked the aluminium, I was just happy that he'd said yes so I would have gone along with anything. Also the aluminium one has some extra features. Not sure what, but it can't hurt, right?

I also bought about 120 capsules - 12 different flavours - so we'll be in caffeine for some time to come. I can't get over how awesome the coffee tastes - I don't even need sugar!

I've been in the best mood today. My dad and little sister came over for a barbecue lunch and it was really nice and relaxing. I tried to have a nap this afternoon but had just had a coffee - ha. I only had about an hour so feel worse now, but the coffee machine high makes it all better.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter long weekends. Tomorrow we are going to a picnic about 6 minutes from our house which should be lovely. On Monday I'll be studying for the entire day. We have no more housework to do (well, there's always more housework to do) - I think that I'll be able to get a full day in without feeling as though I need to be doing something else.

I will leave you with some photos that EA took at the Lions game on Thursday night. Say what you like about Fev's personal life - he can play football. Brisbane seems to have embraced him - I certainly have.




1 comments:

Kellyansapansa said...

I hope the study's going well and that coffee machine looks awesome. I don't even drink coffee and I want one!

 

Free Blog Counter