Sunday, May 16, 2010

Barkins...

Today my sister and I went to Barkins at DFO for a very last minute shopping spree. Fine, plus we went to the rest of the stores. And a Westfield. I adore Barkins - they have some fantastic corporate clothes for extremely reasonable prices.

I came away with the following items (though the belt was black and the rollneck was navy):







I also have the rest of these items on my covet list:



















Like in Portmans, it all comes to about $800, so this might be a gradual thing.

I also purchased some black heels and some cute black flats, but I don't have photos of those. They're super cheap, because I tend to be very hard on my shoes. I am however thinking of purchasing those RMK heels that I wrote about a couple of days ago if they're still available... Might be time to hit the online sales...

While I remember, and I have asked this before, but can anyone recommend somewhere to buy amazing wide leg pants that are work appropriate? I am going to go to dogstar for sure, but I'm looking for other options also.

Hope your Sundays were lovely! I'm going to put a mask on my face and play around on the internet until EA gets home. I'd nap, but it's a bit too late in the day...

4 comments:

Audrey said...

I love Barkins too! Looks like we have both been stalking stores selling pretty, and reasonably priced corporate clothes ;) Great minds think alike - and have great taste too ;)

missea said...

Haha aren't they great? Especially this season - I go through phases with them but right now everything is so nice!

We absolutely have great taste - I'd love to know what other stores you like so I can stalk those as well!

Natalie said...

How good is Barkins! They're my go to for 'I really need a new work top'. I have the prettiest mustard yellow ruffle detail shirt form there, and I want that red coat too! Plus the clothes don't look cheap. Mmmm maybe I need to make a trip too...

x http://www.lemon-butter.blogspot.com

Marie said...

LOVE IT!!

 

Free Blog Counter