Tuesday, May 11, 2010

dogstar...

My friend E introduced me to dogstar years ago. I currently own some brown Astro pants that I love, plus a few accessories. It's a little out of my budget most of the time, but boy is it the style I love. Their wide leg pants are amazing. They are flattering on everybody, seriously.

I cracked and had a look at their winter line, and now I really wish I hadn't.

Wide leg pants


Twister skirt & Link top


Tabi dress


Rumble tunic


Rocket dress


Phantom belt


Echo wrap & Vertigo pants


Dapple vest & Astro pants


Dapple tunic & Vertigo pants


Dapple top & Noveau pants


Armadillo top & Tabi skirt

1 comments:

The Kara K Project said...

Love the rocket dress look, Armadillo top and Dapple tunic & Vertigo pants! Thanks for that, i'm going to check it out! x

 

Free Blog Counter