Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's over...


Just a quick note to say that I completed my two CPA exams last Tuesday. One went so well I couldn't believe it, the other was not so good so we'll just have to wait and see. In any case, I'm free for three months! Yay!

Of course I still have my law subject to complete, and then a new one to begin before I start back with CPA again in August. One subject is a lot easier to handle though than three, especially with full time work and a wedding to plan. That's right everyone, I'm now free to think about our wedding without guilt!

I've spent the last few evenings at home just bumming around. Playing with iTunes, watching TV, reading books. It's been so lovely. I'm also excited that I'll now have more time to blog, because I really do enjoy this.

Anyway - hope you've all had a lovely Sunday, and a lovely Mothers' Day for those mums out there. I spent the day with my dad and sister - we went to visit my grandma and then had fish and chips at home for lunch. A long nap this afternoon was exactly what I needed after quite a busy weekend.

1 comments:

Jane said...

Woohoo! Free time is so much better when you know you've worked hard for it.

x

 

Free Blog Counter