Saturday, May 15, 2010

Portmans...

As I mentioned yesterday, I'm going to need some new clothes for my new job. Plus shoes, plus a handbag. I took myself to the Portmans website yesterday for a look at their latest season and I am now really excited to spend some dosh there. Among my favourites:

Cap sleeve lace trim pretty top, sleeveless cotton blend toggle vest, pointelle ruffle scarf


Long sleeve zip all over cable long cardi


Short sleeve silk asymmetrical frill blouse, hi waist top stitch bengaline skirt, patend splice panel elastic belt


Elbow sleeve stripe sharp shoulder tee, hardward detail captain jacket, supersoft rib scarf


Marino envelope shoulder work dress, supersoft dogtooth scarf


Tweed panel ponti dress

If I was to purchase each piece from these outfits that I wanted, it would come to $809.30. I think I'm going to have to be a little more picky...

3 comments:

Jelenie said...

oh I agree! Portmans have some great pieces this season. I'm buying probably a couple of items a fortnight so as not to break the bank balance.

Audrey said...

Yay I LOVE Portmans. Their clothes are so flattering. If everything goes well I'll be paying DFO a visit! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love portmans!! Seeing these clothes makes me want to go out and spend my non-existent cash :(

 

Free Blog Counter