Sunday, May 30, 2010

Somebody stop me...

Sunday nights are so sad. It means Monday is all too close. I hope you've all had a lovely weekend. My weekend has been ridiculously unproductive, though I guess it could have been worse. I've now put some pressure on myself with regards to an assignment that is due next weekend, but that's OK - I don't have plans on weeknights this week so it will get done with plenty of time to spare.

My sister and I went shopping early yesterday morning. J had success, I bought nothing other than a pair of slippers and a box of chocolates. Perfect retail therapy for a rainy Saturday. The slippers I bought are Grosby Hoodies - like walking on clouds, so comfy and very warm.


I came home yesterday afternoon and slept for a few hours. As a result, I couldn't for the life of me fall asleep last night and so I stayed up doing a bit of online shopping. Dangerous stuff. I hit up Strawberrynet (I've gone a bit makeup mad because I'm watching YouTube videos again) and bought the following:

Shiseido The Makeup Lipstick - Natural Beige


Gosh Pearl Shine Lipstick - #608 Desire


Then I went to Kiss and Makeup and bought this:

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Mont Blanc


Hopefully I like it - from all of the reviews I've read and videos I've watched it seems really good.

I've found the Fossil watch that I wanted one million years ago on Ebay. It's no longer sold in Australia but I can get it from the US for about $50 less.



I'm also thinking of buying this ASOS watch, but not sure if I would really wear it (some of it is clear):





After going to sleep after 2.30am and then spending all day in the sun today, I'm just about ready for bed. I'm reading a trashy romance novel at the moment, which isn't my usual thing, but it takes me away from the stress that is my job at the moment. Only 9 workdays to go...

1 comments:

Carly Findlay said...

I also didn't do enough assignment. Rushing tomorrow! Good luck with yours.

 

Free Blog Counter