Monday, August 9, 2010

RMK...

Back again. I'm such a crummy blogger lately, but if I'm not working I'm either sleeping or watching trashy TV shows on my MacBook. On the train in to work this morning I decided that blogging makes me feel happy, and we all need a bit of happy, so I'm going to try to post at least a couple of times a week. We're also right into the wedding planning, so expect updates on that in the next few days.


My news of today - I bought two pairs of shoes from the RMK sale on Brands Exclusive this morning. I've had my eye on these two pairs (plus another pair but they're sold out, sad face) for months now - I refrained from purchasing in the last two sales when they were $59.99, but at $31.99 each I just couldn't leave them there!

Imari



If you would like an invitation to this website, please let me send you one - just leave a comment. It's selfish I know, but I get a voucher for the first purchase my referrals make!

Hope you're all going OK on this Monday morning - only 5 days until the weekend! Plus, if you live in Brisbane like me, only 2 days until a public holiday!

2 comments:

Jade said...

OMG. I love those shoe-boots. Seriously, I lust over those babies.

MommyHeadache said...

oh god I love that silver shoe and its even got my name on it: EMMA

 

Free Blog Counter