Saturday, October 30, 2010

Grateful Saturday...


I've never really participated in the weekly blogs that go around, however I always enjoy Jade's contributions, and so I've decided to jump on board. Through Jade I have found Maxabella's blog which is super lovely. Each week she (and a whole bunch of other bloggers) list what they are grateful for.

For me, I'm grateful for:

1. Our front porch - it was only last weekend that I cleaned off the leaves and spiderwebs from a little table and chairs that were in the back corner of our yard, not being used. I sit on the front porch, watch the birds, catch up on my blog reading, drink coffee from my Nespresso machine and just generally enjoy the day. I might actually go out there this evening and enjoy the night. There is a beautiful breeze and it's shady and cool.

2. EA - he has been especially wonderful this week, but in no particular way and for no particular reason. I'm very lucky.

3. My treadmill - because after what I've eaten this week, boy do I need it.

6 comments:

Jade @ Earth to Jade said...

I'm so happy you're participating! I wish I had a little outdoor nook here, because even when it's super cold, I still don't mind rugging up to sit outside and watch the world go by.

Naomi said...

Your front porch sounds lovely. What a great spot to have.

Maxabella said...

Ooooh, I'd be very happy with that luscious front verandah as well. But then, any old front verandah does the trick really. I just love sitting out on mine watching the birds and life go by.

Thanks for linking up today, it's lovely to see a brand new blog. x

Unknown said...

Glad you joined in the Grateful Saturdays. Such a wonderful idea to recognise the things we love. And now you've inspired me. I'm going to clear the cobwebs and make a lovely space to drink from my nespresso too :-) Oh, and you're very welcome to say hi anytime. xx

Natalie said...

Grateful Saturday is a lovely post idea! I love sitting outside so that verandah pictured would be amazing.

Tina said...

Grateful Saturday's sound lovely! The verandah picture is just gorgeous, I wish I had something like that. Lucky you with your porch!!

 

Free Blog Counter