Saturday, November 27, 2010

Grateful Saturday...




I've been absent from Grateful Saturday for a couple of weeks, but I'm back on board now. See the other posts linked at Maxabella Loves.



I've had a rough week at work - there was no one particular incident, just a general frustration with the workings of the place. With the weekend ahead of me, I'm feeling more optimistic. This week I am grateful for:


1. Stationery


This week EA and I chose stationery for our wedding, from Save the Dates to Thank You cards. We ordered through Urban Weddings, a Brisbane company who has been amazingly helpful so far. We customised one of their designs to suit and I think that it's going to look fabulous. I love that EA and I have the same taste when it comes to these things, and that he has been so interested in everything about the wedding so far.
I've also been to Officeworks every single day this week. It's so soothing when I just need to get out of the office for a while.


2. Lunch breaks


Most days I don't take a lunch break, I just eat at my desk. No more, though. I will take my hour and use it to either stroll around the CBD or sit somewhere quiet and read. I feel so refreshed coming back to the office after a nice break, and it does make the day go a bit faster on those frustrating work days.


3. Twitter


I've met some lovely people on twitter, and I think that the networking will be very helpful for a 'project' that I've embarked on in recent weeks.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter