Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cloud nine...

I mentioned a while ago that I wasn't happy with my hair straightener. It took so damn long to straighten my hair that I'd just stopped doing it. Which inevitably meant that I'd end up with it all chucked up in a messy bun - hardly exciting.

On Friday night I took my little sister to see my hairdresser at Vogue Nationale in the city. I've never had a bad cut from her, and knew that she would do a good job on J's hair. Which she did!

Even though I wasn't having my hair did, I still had a treat to look forward to - I had ordered the Cloud Nine Christmas gift pack - the Gift of Straight.



This pack comes with both the standard straightener, plus also the mini straightener. So cute!




On Saturday morning I tried it out for the first time, and I am sooooo impressed. I can't believe how quickly my hair was straight, and it was so soft. It has also lasted until last night when I washed it, despite all of the rain. That's just unheard of.

Highly recommended.

2 comments:

J said...

That's good to hear. I too had a litany of sorrows with hair straighteners but now am happy with my ghd. have a great week!

Jade @ Earth to Jade said...

The mini straighteners are awesome! I'd like to get something like that for my hair to do the fringe, because I can never straighten it right with the blow-dryer!

 

Free Blog Counter