Sunday, December 12, 2010

What a week...


While I didn't get everything done that I wanted to do this weekend, I'm OK with that. I passed another CPA subject on Friday and I've been offered a new job (that I'll give details on once the ink has dried).

I'm currently sitting in bed, watching Foxtel and catching up on some blogging and emails. As usual, it's sad that it's Sunday evening, but the next month is shaping up to be a good one after I get over a few hurdles early this week.

This weekend was my little sister's Christmas party, so she booked a hotel in the city and invited EA and I to stay with her. After dropping her off and her party, we came back to the hotel. After a wardrobe issue (or more accurately, EA's shoes being left at home) we ordered room service dinner and watched telly. I had grand plans of catching up on my magazines on the balcony overlooking the city, but the pouring rain put a stop to that!

We stayed at Quay West Suites on Alice Street. We were supposed to have a deluxe two bedroom apartment but were upgraded, which was lovely.

This morning we had brekky in the hotel restaurant before coming home where we fixed our air conditioning (i.e. cleaned the filter so that air could come through) and then I slept for the rest of the day. 

I've leave you with some photos from the hotel. Looks like we'll be booking that room (or the two bedroom one) for J and I to get ready for the wedding - heaps of room which is what we're after!













1 comments:

So Now What? said...

Nice, sounds bloody heavenly! Congrats on the CPA pass and can't wait to hear about the job. xx

 

Free Blog Counter