Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lazy morning...

I'm very slow to get up today. I went to my father's house last night for dinner, and then didn't get home until 10.30pm, which is very late for me.


There is a mystery denim sale on ozsale starting at 8am that I'm going to wait here for, just in case it's something amazing. I'm guessing sass & bide or ksubi. At 94% off, I'll probably end up buying something...

I paid the deposit for the celebrant this morning, and entered it into Marziplanner - such a fantastic, easy piece of software, and for $49.95 I think it's worth it to help me plan. I think it will become particularly helpful when it comes to seating plan time...

I'm looking forward to this weekend. Tomorrow I'm meeting a friend after work for a cocktail, which will be lovely. She has set her wedding date and has been madly planning, so can't wait to hear all about it. On Saturday I'm going to try desperately to get some chores done in the morning, before seeing some friends in the afternoon and meeting their new(ish) baby. Then it's EA's Christmas party. We're going to the Full Moon Hotel at Sandgate - lovely restaurant, hopefully it's a good night.

Sunday I'm not sure about yet. We were going to go somewhere so EA could take photos, but it's going to be very hot and sunny, and I don't know if my skin can handle it. Which reminds me, I need a new facial sunscreen. And frankly, I need a decent body one as well. The walk from the train station to work and back is burning me every day... I just don't want to smell like Banana Boat at work...

Tonight I'm seeing New Moon, and I make no apologies. Can't wait... Also have to read Mao's Last Dancer really quickly so I can go and see it before it's not showing anymore...


0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter