Saturday, November 14, 2009

Coveting...

I'm going to use this blog, among other things, as a way to keep track of all the things that I want, but can't have... yet.

I've decided that I save too much money. I haven't discussed this with EA yet, but it has been so long since I have had a decent shopping/me budget. Even if it's just $50 a week or a fortnight, I want to set aside something to buy pretty things.

The latest items to be added to my covet list:


I love the Kindle - I never thought I would. I adore my book collection, and I'd still buy the books from my favourite authors, but for my trashy crime novels and chick lit I could just use this. My handbag would be so much lighter! Perhaps a Christmas hint is in order...


I already have the Tiffany notes necklace, and I love it. I wouldn't be all matchy-matchy, but I'm a huge fan of statement rings at the moment, but not big rocks.



I don't know why I like this so much. I don't usually wear bracelets, but I think I want to start. I have bangles and cuffs (actually I want more, must put it on the list to look for today...)


I only got a new laptop a few months ago, but I made a mistake by not getting the MacBook pro. Everyone is getting them, and they're just so light and pretty (yes, that's what matters the most to me). Being an accountant, I love the number pad on my laptop's keyboard, but I could always buy a portable number pad that hooks in with USB... Salary sacrifice perhaps?

Something tells me that a $50 per week allowance isn't going to get me all of these things...




0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter