Friday, December 4, 2009

Waiting, waiting...

It has been a long week leading up to today. I get my first CPA exam results at 5pm and I believe that I have failed. If I pass, it will be by approximately 0.000001% - I need 65% to pass, and I think I would barely have scored 50%.


I have taken today and Monday off. Today, because I didn't want to be at work when the results came through. Monday, because I may still be moping. No, not really. I think that I'm OK with failing. Well, obviously not OK, I'm annoyed at myself about my the way I attacked the exam (I ran out of time and so had to blindly guess about 10 - 15 out of 60 questions). I think what I mean is that I'm expecting to fail, and so it won't be a shock, and hopefully it means I won't spend the weekend depressed.

I don't even remember what I have done this week. I know that on Tuesday night I went out for dinner with one of my very best friends, so that was lovely. I had green curry for the first time ever and it was super yummy. On Wednesday night it would have been my mum's birthday, so I went to Dad's for our normal Wednesday Daddy-Daughter Night, but we had a seafood feast, which was lovely. Mmm, scallops.

I haven't slept very well this week, and had planned to nap all day today in between watching trashy TV shows, YouTube and just generally being as unproductive as possible. I can't sleep though. I'm really tired, but I'm too anxious. I just want to know. It's not knowing for 6 weeks that drives me mad.

On that note, I'm going to finish watching another TV show. Makes the time go faster.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter